Automotive window tint facts:
- 99% U.V. Protection (protection from premature aging of your skin and vehicle’s interior).
- Blocks up to 80% total solar heat generated from the sun's rays, helping to preserve your vehicle's interior along with personal possessions inside your vehicle as well.
- Window Tinting Films act as an insulation thus blocking heat from enter the vehicle while also reflecting your Heat or Air Conditioning back into the car helping to keep the temperatures right where you want them and making you more comfortable (this also allows your vehicle's thermostat to be used on a lower setting)
- Adds style, whether you’re trying to stay cool or look cool Window Tint will do both
Types of Window Films:
While not all films are the same you have many options to choose: NON-REFLECTIVE, REFLECTIVE and NANO-CERAMIC FILM
- Nano-Ceramic, provides U.V. Protection, superior heat rejection up to 80% and will not interfere with any electronic devices in or on the vehicle.
What to expect when choosing a Precision Tinting package:
- Your vehicle will be pulled in and the exterior will be hand washed of any contaminants.
- Your vehicle's interior will be assessed to determine if it will need a light vacuum (thus ensuring any fibers, hairs, etc. are not to interfere with your quality install)
- Your vehicle will be pulled into our clean room where we filter our inflowing air to help decontaminate any particles that may be floating about, your vehicle will be surrounded by our wall mounted 360 Degree LED Lighting (our floor is sprayed down and cleaned regularly, this helps to ensure a near flawless install).
- Each of your vehicle's windows will undergo a scrub down (removing any contaminants from the glass).
- Once your install is complete each window will be cleaned again inside and out leaving you with a freshly cleaned window tint installation and vehicle exterior.
- You’re not to roll windows down for 3-5 days (weather dependent) after installation date.
- You may wash your car as needed after.
- Window Tinting Film takes up to 30 days to fully cure (water separation may occur in-between your window tint and glass during the curing process creating a bubbling appearance; this is normal and will subside within 24-72 hours depending on weather conditions).